Monday, December 3, 2012

Bad Life Now....

I never intend to have a unorganized life, I never intend to have a bad life, I never intend to have a broke life. I never intend to complicated my life and my family life. I never intend to have these all. Never ever cross my mind to have these all. But now, these all things happen to me. I very mad with these all. I hate these all. I try to be positive and more positive and much more positive in my life. But still these messing with my life. Still stealing my energy. Every breath I take feel like a hard breath, a deep hard breath.

Yes, I' now in negative mood.... Now and then... But I will never cease to believe that I can conquer these all problem. Easier to say than done. What shall I do?. Whatever the circumstance I will trying to be positive... Whatever the circumstance. Nothing will derail me from my trail.

No comments:

Post a Comment