Monday, November 19, 2012

Morning in the Kardopa

10:04 AM 20 November 2012

I'm in Kardopa this morning. What do I want to do know?. I'm going to finish the project by tutoring the whole company employee to use my software but there are so many obstacle that get me distracted from finishing it. First, my computer is infected with too many virus. How can I distribute my software if it is infected with virus?. So I must clean my computer first. Second, there are some unworking module in my software, so I must repair them. Third, I have not yet importing the old data to my software. hmmm....

Honestly, these problem are there because of my lack focus and my procrastination. Too much wasting time in gaming, too much wasting time in playing quitar, too much wasting time to do something not useful. I know I must change and now I try to do the change in my life but it took so much time and perseverance. I'm trying to be positive and do the right thing. I know it will cost my life, but whatever the cost, I will be what I wan to be. Well, I just need much more time in repairing this awful life now.

No comments:

Post a Comment