Sunday, November 18, 2012

Weird things for my computer

It's already a near complete 2 days my computer with Microsoft Windows XP become weird. every time I delete some file to free the drive space, the free space gotten filled again with unknown file. I don't know what kind of file that do this nasty things to my precious computer.

I suspect that some kind of virus that do this. Maybe It's the only possibility cause. Only one day before the 'tragedy' I've finished my computer fresh installed with XP. I've installed a trial Anti Virus, a Kaspersky Pure anti virus. But not yet finish to update it. Hmmm... It really could be because of that damn nasty virus.

This is really a total time wreck for me. With a malfunction computer, there are none that I can do because all my work always related with this computer.

This is really getting on my nerve... When I try to publish this posting, an error happening and all the word I've write lost in the wind.. argghhhh... This totally turn to a headache for me.

Calm down o myself. Don't let this circumstance ruin your mood. Be patient and wait. Now, I just need to wait my anti virus finishing its update and do some browsing in internet to fill my vacant time. So, while I'm waiting for it, let me do writing some articles and anything others. Well, this maybe a full boring day for me.


Have a nice Boring Day myself...:D

No comments:

Post a Comment