Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Unsuit For A Manager

10:00 AM - 21 November 2012

I really don't know why this company choose him as a manager. He has so many defect in his ability as a manager. He barely know anything about managing at all, not even a tiny bit. He really have lack ability to operate a computer, even to close a window in Windows XP!!!. How can the owner of this company select him as a manager?. This really bothering me.

I don't know how the owner of this company think about him. I don't know what kind of a specialty of him that enchant Her (Yes, this company owner is a woman). Maybe she get a wrong consultant in getting a manager. But I still don't get it. I don't really know. And I'm getting on my nerve because he sometimes disturbing me to teach him about the computer. He really wasting my time.

Working life is so absurd.

No comments:

Post a Comment